#DRC21 The Stingray
The simplest route so far, but don't let that fool you.
- Start at the Hyde Park.
- Head down Gosforth Lane (easy)
- Over the roundabout and up to Sainsburys.
- Left at the Baptist Church and up past Gunstones.
- Left on Stubley and up past the Miners Arms and left onto Leabrook.
- All the way down, past Sindlefingen and down to the flyover (Dronfield 10km). All very easy, yes.....
- Then comes in the sting in the tail.....you now have to run ALL the way up Gosforth Lane and back to the Hyde Park.
Its simple, but with a few little little quirks :-)
See the Strava route below.....(theres is no Strava segment yet. The reason for this, I initially intended the route to start and end at Hollins Spring but then thought. They'd find it alot more fun running up the whole road - you can thank me after)
As per usual,
To join in;
- Follow all social distancing and current COVID guidelines. This is for local residents only, we don't want people traveling the length of the country to run up Gosforth Lane!
- Record your activity on Strava (search for it in the app store on your mobile device) between now and next Sunday 15th November 17:00. - Mark it #DRC21
- Post it to social media and tag us in (Twitter and Instagram).
Please feel free to share this route/challenge with any non DRC runners or non runners or groups. The more the merrier in these COVID times.
viva la DRC 🔴⚫⚪🐝